Sexual Wellness Men Panel
Select a health panel test to have a comprehensive examination of health and to save money
Sexual Wellness Men Panel
This is a collection of tests to evaluate Sexual wellness in men. Sexual Wellness men’s panel test includes below tests:
- CBC - complete blood count test can be used to evaluate overall health, it gives insights into count of red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets which will help identify conditions like anemia & infections. ED and fatigue can be caused due to anemia.
- Thyroid – controls the production of sex hormones, lack of which can lead to low libido and erectile dysfunction in Men.
- FSH and LH – test can be used to find any dysfunction of testicles that could lead to infertility.
- Vitamin B12 – fatigue is a common symptom of vitamin B12 deficiency. Fatigue could lead to ED.
- Progesterone – this test can be instrumental in identifying fertility problems.
- Testosterone – is the main sex hormone in men, abnormalities could lead to Erectile dysfunction, infertility and other conditions. CBC – Complete Blood Count (INCLUDES DIFFERENTIAL AND PLATELETS)
- WBC – testing White Blood Cells can help identify infections.
- RBC – Red Blood Cells carry oxygen; this test can help identify anemia.
- Hemoglobin – this is the protein that carry oxygen in RBC, test help identify anemic conditions.
- Hematocrit – is the proportion of RBC to plasma, abnormal values could indicate dehydration, anemia, lung and heart diseases & Vitamin deficiencies.
- MCV – is the measure of average size of blood cells. High levels may be related to alcohol abuse, nutrition, aging and many more. Low levels could mean iron deficiency.
- MCH – mean corpuscular hemoglobin measures average hemoglobin found in red blood cells.
- MCHC – mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration measures average concentration of hemoglobin in RBC, is can be used along with MCV, RBC and RDW counts to diagnose anemia.
- RDW – red cell distribution width test help evaluate the difference is size between smallest and largest RBC. This test is used to identify anemia, heart disease, cancer among many.
- Platelet Count – platelets help stop bleeding. Low platelet count could lead to life threatening bleeding during delivery.
- MPV – help measure average size of platelets. A high number could associate with different types of cancer.
- Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils) – this test evaluates the ratio of each type of white blood cells in your body. This test is done to diagnose inflammation, leukemia, anemia or infections. Thyroid - A thyroid panel is a collection of tests that may be together ordered to help assess thyroid gland function and diagnose thyroid disorders.
- T3 Uptake (Triiodothyronin)
- T4 (Thyroxine)
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- Free T4 Index (T7)