You could be suffering from fatigue if you have constant tiredness with no energy or motivation.
Many underlying medical conditions such as anemia, thyroid disorders, autoimmune disorders, kidney diseases & liver diseases could cause fatigue. Our Fatigue panel test would help identify most underlying conditions causing fatigue.CMP – Comprehensive Metabolic Panel test Calcium, blood glucose, electrolyte and fluid balance, kidney health, and liver function.
CBC - complete blood count test can be used to evaluate overall health, it gives insights into count of red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets which will help identify conditions like anemia & infections.
Ferritin– this test can help evaluate how much iron is stored in the body, low levels could lead to fatigue.
Thyroid – fatigue is one of the common symptoms of hypothyroidism which is condition where enough thyroid hormone is not produced by the body.
Hemoglobin A1c – Average sugar for the past 2 to 3 months, this is vital in understanding diabetic conditions. Fatigue is a very common symptom of high blood sugar levels.
Vitamin B12 – fatigue is a common symptom of vitamin B12 deficiency. Vitamin B12 is needed to make red blood cells which is instrumental in transporting oxygen to cells.
Fatigue panel test includes below tests:
– Comprehensive metabolic panel is a group of 14 tests
- Total Protein
- CO2 (carbon dioxide, bicarbonate
- BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen)
- ALP (Alkaline Phosphates)
- ALT (Alanine Aminotransferase or SGPT)
- AST (Aspartate Aminotransferase or SGOT)
– Complete Blood Count (INCLUDES DIFFERENTIAL AND PLATELETS)
- Platelet Count
- MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
- A thyroid panel is a collection of tests that may be together ordered to help assess thyroid gland function and diagnose thyroid disorders.
** It is worth testing Vitamin D which is not part of this panel, you may add it as an additional test.
- T3 Uptake (Triiodothyronin)
- T4 (Thyroxine)
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- Free T4 Index (T7)